Protocol for Filming, interviews and/or Photography
Please note the following stipulations for filming, interviews and or photography within the Islamic Sharia Council premises for students.
- All requests for filming, interviews and/or photography of the Islamic Sharia Council must be addressed in a letter, headed by the institute (of study) that you are a member of.
- A request form will need to be completed and signed in addition to a memorandum of understanding between the individual/institute and the Islamic Sharia Council. The forms are available below.
- All identification of the institute/organisation that you are a member of must be brought with you in addition to a photographic ID (passport or driving license).
- Depending on the purpose, length of filming and what is being filmed/interviewed and/or photographed, the charges for that day are as follows:
- Interview : £50.00 per hour
- Photography : £30 in addition to interview fees.
- Filming: £100
Click on the link below to download the form. Please bring the form with you upon your arrival and hand it in to reception with the right payment.
Please note that your request will not progress if the above stipulations are not met and accepted by the management team.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any further clarification needed.
For further details please contact us by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org