TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully as this contains important information.
- The Services, information and materials provided through these web pages are made available by the Islamic Sharia Council (a charity incorporated in England & Wales).
- The registered office of the Islamic Sharia Council is: 34 Francis Road, Leyton, London E10 6PW, UK
- Fees are subject to change without any prior notice.
- By clicking on any of the form buttons you are accepting all terms and conditions of the Islamic Sharia Council.
- The Islamic Sharia council is here to help and advise you and is not in any way held responsible for your final decision.
- The content on this website must not be copied or reproduced without the express written permission from the Islamic Sharia Council.
- The site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites.
- Such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
- Inclusion of any linked website on our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us.
- If you decide to leave our site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- For a more detailed list of terms and conditions you can contact the Islamic sharia Council.
- If at any point someone uses foul language on the phone, the ISC staff will ask you to call back later once you have had a chance to calm down and will gently put the phone down.
- If you are visiting the ISC in person and become abusive towards the staff we would ask you to kindly leave the premises and come back once you have composed yourself.
- If physical violence is involved in any way what so ever, we will not hesitate to call the police.
- If you have a case registered with the ISC and any of the above occurs, we will keep a record of that within your case file.• If you have a case registered with the ISC and any of the above occurs, we will keep a record of that within your case file.
- At the same time no client should have to accept abuse from the ISC staff members. If such an incident occurs, you can email email@example.com